Re: tlug: Amiga update

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Stone <sstone@example.com>

>linux code in amiga OS, hmm...
>
>I wonder if this means that people with regular PCs can buy
this OS or the
>emu for older amiga stuff and have it all work..?

Well, the press release on their web site did say they will
also be debuting an ISA computer this November.  It just
wasn't exactly clear whether or not Amiga OS 4.0 would be
running on it or not.  It would be interesting if it were.

Jonathan

Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691