tlug: Slackware questions

Hi Everyone,

I have a slackware machine at work that we are using as a mail server...

I can't remember the version exactly, but I think it is 1.2.13

Anyways, just a few questions:

1.	How can I access the postmaster's mail?  His mailbox fills up
  	quickly, and I have just resorted to deleting the whole mailbox,
  	and making a new empty one, and chowning it to the postmaster.
  	I am assuming that there's an easier way though...

2.	Logging in via telnet is hellaslow... It takes about 45 sec to 1
  	minute to login, but if I enter a wrong password, it tells me
  	immediately... Is this normal?

3.	E-mail logins can be slow at times, but I am not sure what is
  	the source of these problems.  They happen, but then they go
  	away after a while.

Anyways, I would appreciate any ideas how to answer any of these
questions...

Thanks,

Michael
Next Nomikai: (?) July, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691