tlug: PGP or Eudora for Linux/Unix

Hi all,

I've been trying to find some information on using PGP with Linux.  I
want to be able to encrypt my email for some I contact, however, when I
downloaded pgp it stated it conflicted with the RedHat encryption
already installed.

I've also heard that there is a version of Eudora that runs on Unix?  Is
this so?  Does anyone have any info on where I might find it?

Thanks, and hope you all have a good meeting.

Blaine

--
Alan B. Stone
Senior Technical Representative

Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691