tlug: Re: [tlug-admin: 69] Nomikai 19980515

From: Joe Marchak <joem@example.com>
Subject: [tlug-admin: 69] Nomikai 19980515
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 11:42:18 +0900 (JST)

joem> I'll be a bit late getting to the nomikai (but I'll be there!!)
joem>
joem> See you at Tengu.

Joe,
are the reservations under Marchak?  I'm going to be at the station
at 19:15, so someone else has to identify the table and everyone else.

Also, no one has yet come forth and said, "I'm bringing a digital camera
and will post pictures of the nomikai to the web after this great
event."

Oh, yea, if anyone wants to bring stuff to trade, feel free to bring stuff.

Regards,
Craig

Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691