tlug: May 15 Nomikai Announcement

Please distribute this freely:

   T L U G "and Friends"  A P R I L  1 5   N O M I K A I

Date: 	April 15, 1998
Time: 	19:30 inside of Tengu
Place: 	Tengu TokyoEkiMae
	Chuo-ku, Kyobashi 1-1-6, EchiZenYa Bld. B1/B2
	Phone: 03-3275-3691
Events: drink and eat (primarily a social activity)
Costs: 	will be divided up among participants, see
	http://tlug.linux.or.jp/meeting.html for
	information on costs of previous events

Since this is a social event, the new theme is "TLUG and friends."
Even if you're not a Linux user or a TLUG member, but want to hang
out with Linux people, please come.   We have reservations for
25 people, but more can squeeze in.

If you don't know where Tengu is, someone will be waiting at Tokyo
station Yaesu chuo ticket gate at 19:15.
Here is a picture of Yaesu Chuo ticket gate:
   http://www.imasy.or.jp/~tam/off/TLUG01/jpg/r0100065.jpg
Here is another picture of Yaesu Chuo ticket gate:
   http://tlug.linux.or.jp/9712/tldec00.jpg
Craig Oda is the funny guy in the blue jacket.  Look for him
without the jacket at the ticket gate.

If you're coming, send e-mail to craigoda@example.com  If you
want to come and you don't send an e-mail, it is okay.  However,
we will have to squeeze in.  See the home page
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/9801/Ar0100075.jpg
for a picture of just how crowded the last event was.

Tengu is about 5 minutes away from the Yaesu Chuo exit of the JR Tokyo
train station.  It is on the right hand side of Yaesu douri if you
are walking out of the station.   If you are walking out of
Yaesu exit, turn the map upside down.  Note that Starbucks
is underground and Tai Kai Rou is entirely in Japanese Kanji.
Look for the red demon with the big nose.  You will not
be able to see Starbucks from above ground.  I know, the
map should have been in VRML.  ;-)

This is a picture of the Tengu sign in front of the Tengu
we are going to.
   http://www.imasy.or.jp/~tam/off/TLUG01/jpg/r0100070.jpg

If you have a digital camera, please bring it and take
pictures.  We need a photographer for the web page.

----------
People coming so far
--------------------
Craig Oda  <craig@example.com>
Joe Marchak <joem@example.com>

++++++++++++++++++++++++++JR+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    YAESU CENTRAL EXIT

 _________________                ________________________
                  |              |
                  |              |
                  |              |
                  |              |
                  |              |   Tai Kou Rou
 _________________|              |___*_____________________
 _________________                ________________________
                  |       (*)    |
                  |    Starbucks |
                  |      (mall)  |
 _________________|              |________________________

       CHUO DORI    CHUO DORI   CHUO DORI
        |HSBC|    |              |

       SHOWA DORI   SHOWA DORI   SHOWA DORI

Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691