No Subject

To: tlug@example.com
Subject: tlug: linux ease-of-use
Comments: Hyperbole mail buttons accepted, v3.18.1.

Scott Stone writes:

 > You know, I think it's generally good that Linux is becoming more
 > desktop-oriented and easier to use, but if it was completely 'easy to
 > use', it wouldn't be as much fun for a lot of people, don't you think?  I
 > really have a lot of fun hacking around on my system(s), making things
 > work, compiling apps, etc.  Maybe I'm strange, but I actually like
 > watching things compile, esp. if I've written the code.
Yeah, it always amazes me when my programs actually start to work in the
way I want them to. Of course that starts with the compiler returning
no errors and only a few warnings :).

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
Department of Physics
Toho University
Miyama 2-2-1, Funabashi, Chiba 274
Japan

e-mail : mocm@example.com
Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
a word from the sponsor: