Re: tlug: volunteers

On Sun, 19 Apr 1998 craigoda@example.com wrote:

> Though, one thing I would like to comment on is that we need more volunteers
> and possibly some additional organization.   A meeting with 65 people or
> a nomikai with over 30 people does take some planning.  Due to the volunteer
> nature of the group, things don't always go smoothly and I don't think
> they should.  A major part of TLUG is the social element of getting together

I've only been to 2 tlug meetings, one of which was the huge one with the
Netscape source lecture, but I thought that both of them went very
smoothly.  It was always clear (to me) what was going on, where we were
going, and what was going to happen next.

               <sstone@example.com>
Linux Developer/Systems Administrator for Pacific HiTech, Inc.

a word from the sponsor: