RE: tlug: FXMail 1.2 -> 1.3

-----Original Message-----
差出人 : Karl-Max Wagner <karlmax@example.com>

>The author probably is unable to do so: XFMail comes from Israel
>and it is not very probable that the author has any knowledge of
>any Asian language. However, it sure support Hebrew - which

Unfortunately, I think you're right.  But I still keep hoping that the
author will wake up one day and decide "Hey!  This would be a great day to
learn about double-byte programming!" :-)  Correct me if I'm wrong, but even
if a programmer doesn't know an Asian language, they could still enable
their software for double-byte encoding, and to interface with an input
method and a kanji server, correct?  Granted, actually being able to read
CJK would certainly be an advantage, but as long as they could find someone
who could, ideally a native speaker, it's at least possible, isn't it?
What's less likely, I'm afraid, is the author wanting to do so :-(

Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if everybody just wrote everything
double-byte enabled from the get-go and all that was necessary was to hook
it up with an IME for the language you wanted to do?

Jonathan