Re: tlug: ran out of input data - System Halted

Martos-Riano さんは書きました:
>Is the cute message that is displayed when I try to run a newly compiled kernel.
>Lilo is working of course, and lets me run an older kernel instead.
>
>I have followed several times the make menuconfig / make dep / make clean /make
>zImage / steps...
>
>I compiled twice the same kernel, linked it from / , but it doesn't work.
>
>The new kernel just adds the driver for an ethernet ne2000 card (Windows 95 says
>it is a ne2000 compatible card).
>
>Suggestions? Thanks!

Hi,

Is it Red Hat?  If it is, the kernel should be in /boot directory.
Have you executed "lilo" so that LILO recognize the position of
new kernel?

Ken

Ken Harada = 原田  健
Hayama, Japan
http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of:
	Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)