Re: tlug: mew subject width

    Craig> However, I just used XEmacs20.4 and that edict.el file last
    Craig> night for my e-mail and I used it in the office with mule
    Craig> 19.34 a few minutes ago.

I tried your edict.el, but no luck. If I look up a English word, says
it finds it, but the buffer just displays gomi. I guess its not
setting the character set correctly.

If I look up kanji, it comes up with:

No matches for key "見".

Its not byte compiled, so I'm not sure what is going on with it. Any
ideas?

Thanks,

	Andy