Re: tlug: Setting up Samba

Andrew S. Howell wrote:

>     Jonathan> Of course, if a graphical front-end similar in function
>     Jonathan> to the network control panel in Windows is available for
>     Jonathan> Samba, I'd be most interested in knowing where to
>     Jonathan> download it :-)
>
> Me too!

There is kSamba a Samba front end for KDE (but it should run in other
WMs as well) you need the QT libraray for compliling it. I never tried
it though, because my network at home is free of M$ crap. and the Linux
server at work is command line only.

kSamba homepage: http://homes.cls.net/~knecke/
QT library:      http://www.troll.no/dl/qtfree-dl.html

urs