tlug: Significance of April 1 in Western culture

Hi,
April 1 is the first day of the Japanese fiscal year in Japan.  In western
culture, it is also known as April Fool's Day.  This day is generally
a time of playing harmless practical jokes.  :-)

---  Non April Fool's Day ----

I was going through Debian-Hamm-JP last night.  There is a emacs-canna
version that I downloaded, but didn't get a chance to test.  A lot
of the applications have been compiled with glibc6.  This is a good
thing.

Regards,
Craig

----