Re: tlug: mailing list archive - searchable

    Jim> Hi all, Just a quick note to let you know that the mailing
    Jim> list archive is now searchable with glimpseHTTP - it's fast!

    Jim> http://tlug.linux.or.jp/ML/

That is fast. I may have to give glimpse another try. I installed it
at work for my mail, but the searches take minutes, and most of the
time it comes up with a message say that my query will search x% of
the files, where x is usually >40.

Thanks for setting it up.

Andy
a word from the sponsor: