RE: tlug: ADMIN: projects page, tpj-jp page, pictures

Hi all,

On 07-Mar-98 Craig Oda wrote:
>I've set up a basic structure for TLUG projects.  I hope
>that Jim Schweizer can spruce up the project page and
>make a link from the front TLUG page to the projects page.
>   http://www.twics.com/~tlug/projects/    (boring but needed
>for the structure)

OK, it's all spruced up so for those of you who were holding
your breath in anticipation, the wait is over;-)

Check it out....

http://www.twics.com/~tlug/projects/tpj-jp/
http://www.twics.com/~tlug/projects/tpj-jp/1998.02/

----------------------------------
Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that
heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but
"That's funny
.."
                -- Isaac Asimov
http://www1.harenet.or.jp/~schweiz/
Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor: