Re: sgmltools [was Re: tlug: ftp USER expired

Hi,
I maked a sgmltools patch for Japanese.
I send it to the JF and the sgmltools site.
But this patch is supported sgml2html and sgml2txt only.

--
| Kazuyuki Okamoto <ikko-@example.com>
| http://www.st.rim.or.jp/~ikko-/XF331/DocIndex.html
| http://www.st.rim.or.jp/~ikko-/XF33/DocIndex.html
| http://www.st.rim.or.jp/~ikko-/XF32/DocIndex.html
| http://www.st.rim.or.jp/~ikko-/XF312/DocIndex.html
| http://www.st.rim.or.jp/~ikko-/XF311/index.html
| XFree86 Docs in Japanese
| PGP Key fingerprint =  56 D2 1E 57 22 12 3B 3C  AB 36 55 37 23 27 F0 61
Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station