Re: tlug: ADMIN: meeting page on-line

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, Jim Schweizer wrote:

> I HTMLized Craig's meeting announcement. It's available at
>
> http://www.twics.com/~tlug/meeting.html

Wow, that's fast.  I just put it to the list a few hours ago.

> Whadda y'all think, should I diss the JavaScript banner in the
> status bar? It's kinda old... As always, rants and raves are
> welcome.

I think both look good.  I tend to like to see the link info
when I put my mouse over the link.  This tends to be hard to
see when there is the javascript banner.  Though, both are
fine.  One thing I've got to change is the menu items on the
FAQ.  I ran it through linux-doc-jp and it came out in Japanese.
This is kind of strange since there is no other Japanese in the
doc.

Regards,
Craig

------
craig@example.com
PGP Public Key   http://www.twics.com/~craig/personal/pgp/

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: