Re: tlug: Yudit 0.97

Hey,  I just was thinking and I wondered if there will ever be an effort
to make a gtk version of Yudit?

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, Gaspar Sinai wrote:

> Hi,
> I have uploaded the unicode editor yudit-0.97.tar.gz to sunsite.unc.edu.
> It should appear soon at least in http://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Incoming.
> If you can find it in my home page too
>
>    http://www2.gol.com/users/gsinai/yudit-0.97.tar.gz
>
> I occasionally put patches in
>
>    http://www2.gol.com/users/gsinai/patches/
>
> New features since 0.95.
>
>    o Korean map fixed. If you saved something with the old map it should
>      be comverted into EUC_KR and exported back with the new map.
>
>    o Support for 16 bit umaps added. If a map encodes 16-bit it will produce
>      16-bit output instead of 8. For 8-bit maps ther is no change.
>
>    o Support for freetype-1.0 added. Please read the INTSALL file for changes
>      in configuation.
>
>    o uniprint -E bug fixed.
>
>    o Motif file dialog fixed. Motif FiledDialosgBox has a funny feature:
>      on some Linux systems it does not display files, on some it simply
>      dumps. So I created a file dialog - I like mine better - at least it
>      works.  (It seems Linux does not like commercial stuff - the company
>      I bought motif from does not even want to hear my bug reports :(
>
>    o Search/Replace added. (Simple - no regexp yet)
>
>    o Goto line added.
>
>    o Reload added.
>
>    o Memory mapped umap file support added. It speeds up the program -
>      especially at start-up time.
>
>    o Some minor bugs fixed.
>
> Cheers,
>
> gaspar
> Tokyo 9 February, 1997
>
> PS:
> I am palnning to go to the meeting on 14th - provided I can recover from
> influenza.

> Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
> Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
> a word from the sponsor:
> TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System
> www.twics.com  info@example.com  Tel:03-3351-5977  Fax:03-3353-6096

Marc Christensen	       |  Check out the linux-access pages.
SysOp CDSS University of Utah  |  linux-access - Making a difference!
http://ssv1.union.utah.edu     |  http://ssv1.union.utah.edu/linux-access/