Re: tlug: Meeting agenda & preparations

On Sun, 8 Feb 1998, A.Tomita,Jr. wrote:

> Some time ago, Craig proposed we had a lecture-style presentation in the
> meeting.If there's enough interest, I could bring some OHP slides, along
> with hardware+software, to show part of my research.

Actually, this sounds good.  Can we get a brief blurb on
your research into human-computer interfaces?  I'll do the
advertisements.

I think the lunch was about 1,700 yen last time?  The ordering
was a little difficult since they did not have those
set meal type things.  The other idea I had was to order
pizza from Joe's office if it is okay to eat there.  Actually,
we might be able to order from one of those bento places...

I'm just thinking of the logistics.  As we get more people,
the lunches are going to take more coordination.

So, we have these ideas right now:

   1) Chinese food at the same restaurant, then coffee at Starbucks,
	then meeting room.
or

   2) meet at Tokyo station, then walk to Joe's office and order
	pizza or bento's from there.

Agenda for meeting:
   1) XCD Roast   Joe Marchak
and
   2) Human interface demonstration.. non-linear boundary
	detection in 3D space using a single camera and two light
	sources...  Alberto Tomita

------
craig@example.com
PGP Public Key   http://www.twics.com/~craig/personal/pgp/

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: