tlug: xjdic

Well, let me say first that I'm very happy that I finally
succeeded in bringing Debian 1.3.1 up on my workstation at
work and am now using it as my main environment. Still have
just tons and tons of customization left to go :^)

Question: I want to run Jim Breen's xjdic, but dselect
complains that it depends on edict and kanjidic and that
these are missing.  I tried downloading them separately,
sticking them in (still gzipped) with the xjdic stuff, and
doing "configure" again from dselect, but that didn't work.
Rather than bang my head too hard, I figured someone here
would have the answer handy :^)  Onegai shimasu :^)

Dave
Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: