Re: tlug: Pine 3.96J and glibc6 again

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998, Dennis McMurchy wrote:

> where they have a nice Lignux archive (among other things).
> But no luck.  Could you give more info on this, Craig?

 ftp://ftp.noc.titech.ac.jp/pub/tmp/aki/pine

You need the canna development headers to compile.  I had
to comment out the sys_errlist definition that conflicted
with the one in glibc6 sysio.h (I think).  I also had to
add the link flag -lcrypt (thanks to Chris Sekiya), to
the Makefile lnx section in imap c-client and to pine/makefile.lnx

Pine3.96lj1.1b7-b8 support Japanese input and stable display.

Pine3.96 without the patch works sometimes, but flakes out
on certain characters.

In case anyone doesn't know, I like Pine because of the IMAP4
support.

Regards,
Craig

------
craig@example.com
PGP Public Key   http://www.twics.com/~craig/personal/pgp/

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: