tlug: -Nomikai-

   Thanks to everyone who came last night and made it such a great
   evening. My apologies for having to rush off (relatively) early
   again, but the last bus in Atsugi waits for no man (or woman!).

   It sounds as though I missed out on a nijikai... Who's going to
   spill the beans on what went on there? :-)

   Here's the list of attendees at Tengu. I've left it in the order
   the names were written (ie:- the seating order). Please send me any
   corrections:-

	Takayasu Nakamura	- nakamurat@example.com
	Ken Harada		- kenhrd@example.com
	Marcus Mezler		- mocm@example.com
	Ken Schwarz		- kls@example.com
	Takayuki Maeda		- maeda_t@example.com
	Alberto Tomita		- atomita@example.com
	Alan "Blaine" Stone	- stoneab@example.com
	Jonathan Byrne		- jpmag@example.com
	Joe Marchak		- joem@example.com
	Stephen Turnbull	- turnbull@example.com
	Craig Oda		- craig@example.com
	Daniel Kenny		- kennyd@example.com
	Harumasa Hatayama	- hhmasa@example.com
	Rob Bickel		- bickel@example.com
	Yohko Kase		- kyohko@example.com
	Ayako Kato		- ayakat@example.com
	Hikaru Kitabayashi	- hikaru@example.com
	Matsumura Shigeru	- matu@example.com
	Tamula Yuusuke		- tam@example.com
	Urs Roesch		- urs@example.com
	Karl-Max Wagner		- karlmax@example.com
	Masanori "SMACK" Omote	- masa@example.com
	Michael "Mikio" Chiu	- mchiu@example.com
	John Little		- gaijin@example.com

   Thanks especially to Daniel Kenny for organising things and for keeping
   the beer coming during the course of the evening.

			-John-

Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: