Re: tlug: [Q] Emacs Outline mode for LaTeX doc (fwd)

On Thu, 25 Dec 1997, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> 		       "\\\\\\(sub\\)*section"

Beautiful.

Thanks.

Merry Christmas.

Regards,
Craig@example.com

---
craig@example.com
PGP public key: http://www.twics.com/~craig/personal/pgp/

---
on a different subject, I pulled out the GNU Elisp reference
manual and thought I would finally give Elisp a shot.  I can't
say that I particularly like lisp and the documentation, in
traditional FSF format, is terse, dense and tiring to read.
However, the information is all there.  Anyone have any comments
on elisp and whether it is worth it to learn if I only intend
to use it for Emacs _configuration_, no development.  Also, is
there an easier to use documentation site or book with lots
of code fragment examples with explanations?

Next TLUG Nomikai: 14 January 1998 19:15  Tokyo station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.  Or go directly to Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next Saturday Meeting: 14 February 1998 12:30 Tokyo Station
Yaesu Chuo ticket gate.
a word from the sponsor: