Re: tlug: ADMIN: home page update

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Jim Schweizer wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The December meeting's page is now on-line.
>
> Check it out....

Jim,
thanks for your work on this.  As usual, it looks great.
Good job on the photo reductions too.

I've added Ayako Kato's Japanese description to the end
of the page.  Ayako, please say something if this was not
intended for distribution.  Also, if anyone wants to add
more Japanese to the page, they might be able to work
something out with Jim Schweizer (webmaster).

If it is okay, I think we should settle on January
14th at 19:30 for the next meeting.  If we don't find
a room by the end of this week, let's go for the nomikai
only and after a few beers, plan the schedule for the
coming months.

Also, second Saturday is February 14th, 12:30 at Tokyo station
again.  We can plan to have a speaker at this one.  Maybe
parallel processing from Frank O' Connor for 30 minutes?
Or, maybe CEO of Cygnus Japan (Jason is checking on this
now).  For me, both would be interesting.  Any suggestions/
volunteers?  Did Frank leave the country already?
(though, I do have one request if Frank talks... can you
 you also comment on Beowulf?  Those multiple Penguin logos
 are just too cool to ignore.)  ;-)

BTW, I'm still meeting Jason Molenda for lunch on Thursday
today at 13:00.  If anyone works around Yotsuya, you're welcome.

Regards,
Craig

------
craig@example.com