RE: tlug: Meeting Schedule

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Stephen N. Carter wrote:

> The third Thursday every month is the ICA(International Computer
> Association) meeting at the Press Club.  Am I the only one who goes there,
> or will that interfere with some other TLUG members as well?

Jim Tittsler told me that the TPC is actually the 1st Thursday
and only moves to the 2nd Thursday when the 1st Thursday is
a holiday.  Maybe we should make it the 2nd Thursday of
every month except with this month since it is so close
to the beginning of the year?

Say, if the ICA meeting is not on January 14th, can we
have the lecture section at Temple Univ?  It is a little
far from the station though...

    January 1998
 S  M Tu  W Th  F  S
             1  2  3
 4  5  6  7  8  9 10
11 12 13(14)15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Still looking for a place that can host the meeting.  If no
place is found, we'll convert it to a nomikai only.  Actually,
that might be better for some people.

-- Craig

---
craig@example.com