RE: tlug: Meeting Schedule

The third Thursday every month is the ICA(International Computer
Association) meeting at the Press Club.  Am I the only one who goes there,
or will that interfere with some other TLUG members as well?

Steve

>On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Harada,Ken wrote:
>
>> But 15 Jan is national holiday, so does not have to be from such late
>> time like 19:30...
>> How about "if the third Thursday is a holiday, the meeting will be held
>> on the previous day"?
>

>Ken,
>I didn't realize that the third Thursday was a holiday.
>Wednesday, Jan. 14th might be better and might encourage
>more enjoyment of the nijikai.
>
>Sounds like a good idea, third Thursday every other month, but
>if it is a holiday, it is held on Wednesday.
>Second Saturday every other month.
>

>    January 1998
> S  M Tu  W Th  F  S
>             1  2  3
> 4  5  6  7  8  9 10
>11 12 13(14)15 16 17
>18 19 20 21 22 23 24
>25 26 27 28 29 30 31
>

>   February 1998
> S  M Tu  W Th  F  S
> 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
> 8  9 10 11 12 13(14)
>15 16 17 18 19 20 21
>22 23 24 25 26 27 28
>

>Regards,
>Craig
>

>---
>craig@example.com
>PGP public key: http://www.twics.com/~craig/personal/pgp/

>TLUG Meeting: To be announced
>a word from the sponsor:
>TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System
>www.twics.com  info@example.com  Tel:03-3351-5977  Fax:03-3353-6096

Stephen N. Carter
Systems Engineer
Temple University Japan
2-8-12 Minami Azabu,  Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan\
Ph. +81 3 5441 9800 Ext. 502
Fax.  +81 5441 9822