RE: tlug: PPP thanks

>the CHAP-secrets file, you'll have no problems.  Also, you seem to be
>going to an awful lot of trouble configuring your system, when if you
>used the AT&T Perl script on the Worldnet page, it will automatically
>configue the gateway, Domain Name Servers, etc.  Believe me, I spent
>several weeks trying to figure it all out, and when I saw the page, I
>couldn't believe it was that simple, but it is.  I would look over their
>page again if I were you.  You might find it will save you a lot of
>time, which could be spent on the web.

Yeah... the first time around, I tried that.. but it didn't seem to work...
and it still doesn't seem to work.. I have been using some script I found on
the net that automatically configures for you, and found that it has worked
pretty well... anyways... I'll try the AT&T method once more this weekend...

Thanks again for all your help!!!

Mikio

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out
a word from the sponsor: