Re: tlug: Linux Japan

Craig Oda wrote:

> The Japan Linux Users Group is a group encompassing all of Japan.
> Their home page is http://www.linux.or.jp  The Tokyo Linux
> Users Group is concentrated only in the Kanto (around Tokyo) area
> and has more physical meetings.  I think some people are members
> of both JLUG and TLUG.

Yes, I'm one of JLUG member.
If you have Japanese environment please check it out.
http://www.sunfield.or.jp/~kirip/linux/m_linux_links.htm

   JLUG is primarily
> in Japanese and its projects _appear_ to be concentrated more on
> the localization of Linux for Japanese rather the internationalization
> of Linux.

http://epsenewsc.gee.kyoto-u.ac.jp/JF/JF.html

 However, since I don't participate in JLUG, I don't
> really know.
> http://www.sunfield.or.jp/~kirip/linux/m_linux_links.htm
bye
   |   name  harumasa hatayama               |
   | e-mail  mailto:kirip@example.com     |
   |         mailto:hhmasa@example.com |
   |    URL  http://www.twics.com/~hhmasa/   |
TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out