Re: tlug: -Dec 13th - Help Needed-

In message <199711250108.KAA00620@example.com> you wrote:
>    More importantly, I'm going to need some help to transfer the TLUG
>    goodies from our office here in Akasaka across to Joe's office. Is
>    there anyone with a car who can help move things over on the morning
>    of the 13th, please?

I think I still can remember how to get there; just say at what time
do you want me to be there.

---
Alberto Tomita, Jr.            http://www.ishiilab.dnj.ynu.ac.jp/~Alberto
Yokohama National University       e-mail: alberto@example.com

TLUG Meeting Dec. 13, 12:30 at Tokyo station Yaesu Chuo ticket gate
13:30 Starbuck's coffee.  13:45 HSBC | info: joem@example.com
At least 3 functional Sparc IPC machines will be raffled out