Re: tlug: Get your Bumpers ready!

I will say this since working with random numbers/generation is
something I work with.  If you place a range (limit) like from this to
that, then excluding fractions and decimals you do not have a random
number generator.  Random sequence and in this case number generation is
based upon the basic idea that we begin at a point and can generate to
infinite.  (Why am I writing this....) I know you were only
joking....but, just in case in the future anyone would like to discuss
topics like random number generation, or its uses I'd welcome them.  If
nothing else it would stimulate my own thoughts, since sometimes while
studying I feel I going brain dead.

Take it easy,

Blaine
--
Computer Science and Engineering Graduate Student
Aubrun University CSE Department