Re: tlug: Sparc/Linux: 72-pin SIMMs and cutting edge kernels

    Hajime> Hmm. This lab must be lucky. We buy from wherever we want.

No, it goes with not being Tsukuba-dai, mostly.  Being To-dai probably
helps.

I shouldn't complain too much; we get far more money than our research
output would justify in the US.  That goes with being Tsukuba-dai,
too, since we're supposed to be an international showcase.
TLUG Thursday evening meeting: Nov. 13, 18:40 at Tokyo station
Starbuck's coffee.  Then move to dinner place at 19:00
info: demian@example.com | TLUG Saturday meeting is Dec. 13, 1997
a word from the sponsor: