Re: tlug: Dec. 13 meeting give aways or lottery?

%
% we have some hardware donated to TLUG from John Little.
%

   I need to emphasize here that *none* of this is being donated by me.
   It is actually all coming from the company which I work for, which
   has decided that it doesn't want to be publicly acknowledged as the
   benefactor (for whatever reason).

   Because of that, I do need to ask for your help and cooperation in
   erasing any data which is obviously not Linux related that might be
   found in or on this equipment.

   Here endeth the small print.

			-John-

TLUG Thursday evening meeting: Nov. 13, 18:40 at Tokyo station
Starbuck's coffee.  Then move to dinner place at 19:00
info: demian@example.com | TLUG Saturday meeting is Dec. 13, 1997
a word from the sponsor: