Re: Re: tlug: Admin: TLUG Bank Account Number

> The name on the front of the 通帳 is Tokyo Linux Users Group.
> The name printed in the book is
> トウキヨウリナツクスウーザーグループ
>
> I'm using Pine, so not sure if my Japanese encoding came out
> properly.  Do you know how I can fix the problem?

I've been dinking around with nmail, and here the Japanese comes
through just dandy. I forget who mentioned it on the list a day
or two ago, but this mailer is pretty solid for Nihongo. The app
has a ways to go in some other areas, though.

David

Hachinohe Institute of Technology
88-1, Myo, Ohbiraki
Hachinohe-shi  Aomori 031

http://w3.clat.hi-tech.ac.jp/
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: