tlug: Software and Books

To all,

A while back I offered up some software and books, and had one taker,
but the package was return (I probably messed up on the address) and
I never heard from him again.  However, that aside, does the TLUG
have a library of books and/or software?  Or is there someone I can
mail some items to for others to use?  I have the following:

1)  MkLinux - version 1.0 January 97
2)  Linux Slackware 96 - 4 Disc Set
3)  Linux Slackware 3.2 - 4 Disc Set
4)  Linux Unleashed (Slackware) Second Edition

I've been running RedHat Linux 4.2 for some time, and these items are
just gathering dust.  I have wanted to bring them to the meetings,
but I haven't been able to make any of them (sumimasen). If someone
has an address I can mail to, I'll send them out this week and they
could be given to someone who could use them.  Please drop me an
email.

Regards,

Blaine
Alan B. Stone
Senior Technical Representative
Communications Technology Research Activity Japan
Email:  stoneab@example.com
Web site:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/2140
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: