tlug: My Bad Emails

Mr. McMurchy,

Thank you for pointing out that I was sending email that wasn't
readable.  I do apologize, since I don't want to waste anyone's
time.  I rarely send email to TLUG, and I haven't been a good member
since I haven't been able to make the meetings.  However, I do learn
a lot from the rest of you by reading the questions, tips, etc. that
you all send to each other.

Sumimasendesita.  And, I hope this one is readable.  I recently
downloaded Communicator and didn't know that the "html" default was
on.  At first I thought your email was a little pointed, but after I
thought about it for awhile I realized that you were right, and you
were only pointing out my error.  Thanks again, and sorry.

Blaine
Alan B. Stone
Senior Technical Representative
Communications Technology Research Activity Japan
Email:  stoneab@example.com
Website:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/2140
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: