tlug: RE: Permanent System

%
% I'm in similar situation to David; I've got a permanent connection
% (modulo 3-day breaks at New Year's and other random downtime so that
% you never forget to hate the University and SINET sysadmins).  I could
% easily spare a couple hundred MB.  What I don't have at the moment in
% time to install those MB (they're sitting on my desk) and reconfigure
% the system.
%

   Well, I still have the tower 486 system with the RAID disk
   controller and 800MB ~ 1.6GB (depending upon configuration) of
   IDE hard disks just waiting for a home as the TLUG server. I'm
   quite willing to ship it to Steven or David if either of them
   is willing to give space, juice and a connection.

   Come to that, if it isn't going to be used in any other way, it
   might just as well become one of our "stock" machines for meetings
   (with Joe's permission, of course).

				-John-

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: