Re: AW: tlug: Netscape Communicator for Linux

> This depends on the page you're loading. Long plain-text pages
> can be scrolled while loading without a hitch - it really depends
> on how far Netscape can predict the layout in advance. This is
> obviously not possible for pages with long/complex tables and
> lots of images without size information.
> >
> ><P>Have any of you had the same problems, and if so did you find a fix
> >for these problems?
Even though it has the loading clock feature , 90% of the time
I click on the scroll bar , it works

> You missed one - you can't switch the font size for japanese
> text without restarting the beast.
It does have mail filtering .

> There's really only one big problem with Netscape 4 - it dies
> even more often than Netscape 3. Oh well, you get what you
> pay for.

With 4.03 , I don't seem to have it crashing .
Netscape gold (3.xxx) which was pretty terrible crashed all
the time .
I say within a week it has crashed once .

leo
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)