Re: tlug: [Photos] - preliminary meeting notes

On Tue, Oct 14, 1997 at 11:59:14AM +0900, John Little wrote:
>    Unfortunately, I haven't yet had the time to link these into a
>    page, but the photos I took on Saturday are available on the
>    web at:-
>
> 	http://www2.gol.com/gaijin/images/tloct00.jpg ~ tloct07.jpg

I've also not taken the time to write a coherent meeting description,
but I've at least gotten around to putting some additional photos on
the web:

http://www.dskk.co.jp/~jwt/tlug/tlug9710.html

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday Dec. 13, 1997  (possibly Nov. 13?)
a word from the sponsor: