tlug: See you on wednesday

tlug note from Demian Martos <demian@example.com>
Hello Joem,

I would be glad to join you before the meeting starts
and help you seting up the computers. Since I posess a
very deep and thorough knowledge of UNIX, cshell, C, C++ and
Hardware, I might be even able to fix the coffee machine,
make it, serve some cups to everybody and clean afterwards. It's
already going to be pretty tough to understand what you are going
to be doing :-).

I think I would arrive around ten o'clock, is that OK?

Last but not least, if somebody want to give me there some advices
about buying a computer, great.

See you,

Demian

--
* Demian L. Martos-Rian~o
* VULCANUS III 1997-98 Participant

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997