tlug: majordomo and mgetty+sendfax

tlug note from Jim Schweizer <schweiz@example.com>
Hi all,

Sorry I won't be able to make it on the 11th.

Has anyone had any experience with getting majordomo to
send list mail to mgetty+sendfax?  I grep'd thru the docs
for both and didn't find any reference to any such animal.

I've set up a list for a group called APRO (Asian Pacific
Rescue Organization, a combined multi-national NGO), but a
lot of the doctors and support people who are members are
in 'third world' or worse conditions.

Without access to Email, fax is the next best thing. Any ideas
on how I can automate their getting list mail without having
someone print out a hard copy and fax it the traditional way?

TIA

Jim S.
Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997