Re: tlug: TLUG home page update

tlug note from "Marc E. Christensen" <marc@example.com>
On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Jim Schweizer wrote:

> Does anyone remember Mark's last name?

Hey - Great to hear from you guys!  It's been a long time but I just got
back to the States.  In fact I am preparing at this very moment for
tonight's SLLUG meeting.  We are doing midi/sound as well as my recap of
my Japan trip.  By the way - here's my name... 'Marc Christensen'.

My trip to Japan was great!  I thought it was cool to visit with your
group and meet some Linuxers in a different part of the world.  I ended up
spending a lot of time in Kyoto where I saw Daimonji festival and visited
a lot of osento...natsukashikattta yo!  We found a couple where the baths
were on the forst floor and an osoba ya on the second.  I got some zaru
soba at 2:00am at one...way cool!  It also was a great opportunity for me
to brush up on my Japanese.  I was wondering what any of you feel about
the O'Reilly book about Japanese Information Proccessing?  And another
thing, where is some information on the Japanese RPMs?

I also picked up a copy of Japan Linux.  Looks pretty cool.  There are a
lot of reprints of LJ articals plus a few original articles.  Well, I
better get going....Ja ne...

Marc Christensen	       |  Check out the linux-access pages.
SysOp CDSS University of Utah  |  linux-access - Making a difference!
http://ssv1.union.utah.edu     |  http://ssv1.union.utah.edu/linux-access/

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997