Re: tlug: SPAM - not just us...

tlug note from Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

turnbull>Where did you get despam?  URL!  URL!  URL!

http://www.servtech.com/public/phoenix

I'm still looking at other options.  Though, I'm using despam
at the present and it hasn't eaten my mail or anything.
Make sure that your sendmail can accept a pipe.  I was using
procmail as my mail delivery agent and didn't notice that
despam added a pipe to my .forward.  I just deleted it and
it started to work.  If you read the README, you'll probably
understand what I'm referring to.

After you set it, test it by sending mail to yourself.

"Knowledge is the air and light of civilization.  Transform it and you
transform all else."
Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997