tlug: Meeting Schedule++

tlug note from joem <root@example.com>

Craig> Thus, the schedule could be something like this:
Craig>     (******* Just an Idea **********)
Craig>   Thursday July 11: 7:30 p.m. (?) just for dinner and discussion
Craig>   (I've had fun at the Farm Grill in Ginza.  Shakey's in
Craig>   Shinjuku is also good.  Anyplace is fine)

Sounds good ... Ginza is really close for me, but Shinjuku would be
OK too (work schedule permitting).

Also, I talked with the guys at Laser-5 today, and they said we could
put up a poster at their shop for TLUG.  They seemed really happy to
do this for us.  Now to make up a poster (any ideas?).
I was hoping to add:
     1)  TLUG mailing list address
     2)  Homepage URL
     3)  Auto-mailback e-mail address which will send a summary of the
            club
     4)  Other items?

The auto-mailback is something I can do from here (HSBC) easily
using the "vacation" program ... but maybe there's a better way -
suggestions anyone?  Hopefully I can get a couple of other places
in Akihabara to put up posters too.

Cheers,

-Joe
joem@example.com