Re: tlug: Over the router.....

tlug note from msk <jp000415@example.com>
> -Any basic advice about this whole "ordeal" --  I was quite surprised no
> one in the area supports ISDN.

Hi Steve,

This page will give you a lot of detailed advice on how to do pretty
much exactly what you are trying to do.

<http://www.digitalmx.com/wires/index.html>

HTH,
Tim Mansfield

PS Everyone, thank you for your advice on how to get going with Linux.
I am going to order "Red Hat", I think, and get started...