Re: tlug: XEmacs 20.0 XIM? not! [was: XEmacs 20.0 Wnn Input]

tlug note from Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
> says the the Motif version works on Slowaris.  I will test this on
> Linux tomorrow, and try to narrow down the problem.

Hmm, since Linux does not have Motif, would this affect things?
I know that things like Netscape don't support Japanese input,
due to lack of the Motif text widget set.

I don't think Applixware supports Japanese input either.  I
should check on this.

Regards,
Craig