Re: tlug: The juman indexing program

tlug note from "Andrew S. Howell" <andy@example.com>

    Dennis>   I just had a look around for this again (my own original
    Dennis> download of 3.0 was incomplete).  Didn't find 3.0, but did
    Dennis> find some stuff at
    Dennis> ftp://ftp.aist-nara.ac.jp/pub/nlp/tools/juman/ which I'm
    Dennis> downloading now.  There is a juman2.2.tar.gz and a small
    Dennis> juman2.2.linux.patch, which looks like it would get one
    Dennis> started.

I found juman3.11.tar.gz dated Dec 5, 1996. at
ftp://pine.kuee.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/juman/, but the link is too slow, it
keeps timing out. I'll try later.

I found this via:

	http://pine.kuee.kyoto-u.ac.jp/nltools/

Looks like there may be other interesting stuff as well, but it
pushing my Japanese a bit. :)

Regards,

	Andy