Re: tlug: EB Reading S/W??

>>     Jim> EB_reader software reminded me that I am still looking for
>>     Jim> the Linux equivalent of DDWin, Sentius, nado.
>>
>>     Jim> Does anyone know of such beasts??
>>
>> Dunno.  What are they?

Sorry. They enable the little EB CDROMs to be read from Whinedoze
programs. Some even let you copy an EB to hard disk, and switch between
them, thus freeing up the CD-reader. There are Mac programs to do it too.

Someone has suggested "dserver-2.0". Has anyone on tlug experience with
it?

Jim

--
Jim Breen          [$@%8%`!&%V%j!<%s(J@$@%b%J%7%eBg3X(J]
Department of Digital Systems.                  Monash University,