Pentium Pro Chips and Dual Processor Motherboards

Kurt,
There are several vendors in Akihabara.  One of them is Plathome
(http://www.plathome.co.jp).  The owner there is Mr. Honda.

			    $B$W$i$C$H%[!<%`(B($B3t(B)
		   $B@example.com@example.com(B1-11-4 $B%_%D%o%S%k(B4F/5F
		     TEL:03-3251-7611 FAX:03-3251-7000

I'll list several vendors that had advertisements in a
recent Linux Journal.  Personally, I buy my stuff in
Akihabara.  You might want to post a similar question to
the TLUG mailing list.

Linux Hardware Solutions
http://www.linux-hw.com
info@example.com
phone: 919-231-0248

SW Technology
http://www.swt.com
Phone: 214-907-0871
Fax: 214-907-9339

Netactive Linux Systems
http://www.netactive.com
info@example.com
  (This has a good review in a recent issue of LJ)

VA Research
http://www.varesearch.com
linux@example.com

The last time I was cruising Akihabara Pentium Pro 200mhz chips
were 98,000 yen.  Dual processor boards were about 50,000 yen.
There was a real nice Asus dual Pentium Pro for 80,000-90,000 yen.
It had the processors sticking up perpendicular to the rest of
the board.  There was also a raid card with a 486 chip imbedded
on it for the same price.

I guess you are building a server?

Regards,
Craig