Once again HylaFAX

  Hi All,

  I'm rather pleased, but feeling a little sheepish, too.  My library
problems with HylaFAX were easily resolved this morning by installing
libg++.2.7.1.4.bin.tar.gz  (once again showing me that major numbers
do not have the meaning I thought they did) and making a few links.

  Sorry to have bothered you with all my newbie bleating about this.
Now, I'll be pestering Andy and others about how to actually use it ;-)
For the time being I may fall back on efax.  It does indeed appear to
work 'right out of the box' as Chris said - and looks vastly simpler
to get working.

Dennis McMurchy,
Tojinmachi, Fukuoka