RE: Jim Breen's patched kterm

  Hi,

  Thinking it might be fun to play around with the JIS X 2012 character
set, I picked up some stuff at Jim Breen's site at monash.edu.au.
In addition to an edict format dictionary file for these characters,
he provides a font file (jis21216.zip), and kterm sources and a vi
clone (jstevie.gz) patched to support the character set.
Unfortunately, I can't get the patched kterm sources he provides in
kterm212.tar.gz to compile.  When I do the 'xmkmf ; make', things churn
away for a bit, and then I get this fatal error:

gcc -O2 -m486 -ansi    -I/usr/X11R6/include  -Dlinux -D__i386__ -D_POSIX_SOURCE -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -DX_LOCALE  -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO  -DKTERM -DSTATUSLINE -DKEEPALIVE   -c util.c -o util.o
util.c: In function `fd_intersects':
util.c:1386: `FD_SETSIZE' undeclared (first use this function)
util.c:1386: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
util.c:1386: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [util.o] Error 1

  Has anyone had better luck with this?

Dennis McMurchy,
Tojinmachi, Fukuoka