Revision to Linux-Nihongo Doc

A year ago I wrote a short document called linux-nihongo which
was based on the great discussion in the TLUG list.  There
was a need for English documentation on the JE package.
A fair bit of the document was published in Computing Japan.
Then, I forgot about the document and did not touch it until
today.

Well, there has been just too much good information on the TLUG
list these past few weeks.  I've started to collect information
again.  Right now, it is kind of at the "amassing notes" stage.

I've archived Turnbull and Howell's adventures with Japanese TeX
in the printing section.  I archived Howell's xjdic22 patch
in the new Japanese <=> English Dictionary section and included
a screen shot of xjdic22.

There is a link to Jeffrey's online Japanese<-> dictionary at
Omron.

I've added a screen shot of Mule doing an online Japanese
search on Yahoo Japan in the WWW Browser section.

I've added a link to the Monash FTP archive in the documentation
section.

I'll be working on the document a bit over the next few weeks,
but if you really can't find the relevant portions of the
Howell-Turnbull digest, then check out
http://www.twics.com/~craig/linux-nihongo.html

Regards,
Craig

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096
Customer Service: 3351-5481   Corporate Sales/Support: 3351-8452